General Statement of Principle
Please note that, Graha Maria may amend these terms at any time without prior notice. If we change this Terms and Conditions of Use it will be updated on this page. We will also update the revision date at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions of Use. We encourage you to check this Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time to remain informed of any changes.
- This Website is provided for information and guidance only.
- Graha Maria makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all information presented on this site is correct, and will correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified. To report any Website inaccuracies, please contact us by email.
- To the extent permitted by law, We reject all warranties and representations (either express or implied) such as those relating to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that Graha Maria will not be liable to You or any person for any claims, losses or damages that may arise from Your use of this website or any materials or information published on this Website.
- Some or all of the content on this Website does not provide any guarantees against the occurrence of errors, the existence of computer viruses on the server on which the Website is hosted or against other malicious programs.
- Whilst this Website and the materials published on this website are available to be accessed anywhere in the world, we make no guarantee, promise or representation that any information, guidance or service provided from this Website is suitable for use in any country outside Indonesia. Users who access this Website from locations outside Indonesia do so at their own risk.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia in respect of any disputes which may arise in connection with this Website.
- We strive to improve the usability and accessibility of the Website. However, Graha Maria will not be liable if for any reason You find the Website inaccessible or unavailable for any reason.
Use of the website
- Use of this website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or restrict access to any part of this website without notice.
- Graha Maria grants You permission to use this Website for the sole purpose of browsing.
- All elements on the Website, including but not limited to written works, visuals and audio, including the technology used is protected by copyright. All these elements belong to Graha Maria exclusively and cannot be used without our written permission.
- Permission is granted to download and use any material on the Website if it is used for ministry purposes. If used for other than ministry purposes, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (text, audio and video) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- Ministry purpose use of the Website’s content must be accompanied by proper attribution or recognition that the content is copyrighted by Graha Maria.
Prohibited use of the website
- You agree that You will not use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited or violate the law and the rights of others.
- You agree not to use the Website or its content for any commercial purposes.
- You agree that You will not use any software or devices to perform actions such as uploading files containing corrupt and / or virus data to interfere with the functionality of the Website.
- You agree not to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- Graha Maria uses high standards of use, ethics and appreciation to safeguard and protect user privacy.
Links to external sites
- Our Website includes hyperlinks to 3rd party Internet sites. Any such link does not imply endorsement by Us of the site nor do we take any responsibility for the use or content of these websites. The links are provided for your convenience only.
- Graha Maria also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property arising from or related to the use of or browsing the site or the downloading of any materials, data, text, images from the site by the User.
Date of renewal
This version of the Terms and Conditions of Use was renewed on 15 January, 2019.
Thank you for visiting the Website of Graha Maria.